- Puppy and Kitten Health Evaluations (Recommended at least twice during your pets first year)
- Adult Preventive Care (Recommended for cats and dogs every 12 months)
- Senior Preventive Care (Recommended for older cats and dogs every 6 months)
- Comprehensive Vaccination Schedules- We believe in proper vaccination, not over-vaccination!
- ISO Microchip Placement
- Medically necessary Pedicures and Anal Gland Evacuations
At Fairhaven Veterinary Hospital, our veterinary staff take the time to evaluate your pet from nose to tail with patient focused, 30 minute appointments. Our veterinarians listen to your concerns and tailor medical recommendations based on the latest veterinary advancements, as well as their over 30 years of clinical experience. We constantly evaluate our vaccination programs to maintain the best protection and safety for your pet. Our goal is to make you a lifetime client that trusts us to do the very best for your animal.