The Fairhaven Veterinary Hospital is truly excited to announce that we are ready to welcome you back into our hospital beginning Monday, 6/21! Here are the rules we are implementing to ensure the health and safety of clients and staff:
- All staff and clients are required to wear a properly-fitted mask at all times when in our building regardless of vaccination status.
- (1) client per household may accompany their pet(s) during a scheduled visit. Some of our exam rooms are small and have limited social distancing options.
- All exam rooms and high contact points will be sanitized after each visit.
- Clients will check-in from the parking lot upon arrival via a text message to (360) 671-3903. Please remain in your vehicle until directed to enter the building.
- Clients and patients will be escorted directly to an exam room once the veterinary team is ready for the appointment.
- Prescription refill pick-ups will continue to be facilitated through our locker system outside the front entryway.
- A full curbside experience will still be available for those clients who are unable to be vaccinated, clients currently symptomatic with an illness, and/or those clients that have multiple family members attending the patient visit.
As we navigate our reopening to the public, we will continue to update our saftety protocols based on the latest information from our county and state health departments. Staff members that are eligible for vaccination have been able to do so. We encourage those clients that choose to accompany their pet to a visit to be vaccinated as well.
Thank you for your continued support of our Fear Free certified hospital!